SLIDER

The Fact That We Live Alone

This article is dedicated to the people who sometimes forget that no one would be the best person to help except ourselves. If you’re now living in a happy live, you won’t need to read it.



When you wake up from your sleep, who do you think the person who really understands what you feel?
Only you. Yourself.
When you walk on the street, you see many people also walk around you. Some will walk toward you, some walk to the same directions. Do you think they know what you have in mind?
No.

You wouldn’t even know what they think. Each of them.
When you drive your car or your motorcycle, you would see many people do the same. Some would drive calmly, others drive emotionally. Do you think they would understand when you hit their vehicles because of your bad mood?
No.

They would only care to ask you for the damage you made.
How many heads would you see everyday? Hundreds. Thousands probably.
Have you ever realized that everyone was always busy with their own problems?
No need to think about hundred or thousand heads. Look around you. How many head you see now?
10? 5? 2? Or even 1? Is 1 including yours? You can’t even see yours! You would only be able to see your head when you look in the mirror!
Question : “why do people sometimes too busy to see others problem?”
Is it because they forget to look themselves in the mirror?
I don’t know. You don’t know either. Only the person him or herself who knows it.
So, when you have problems, don’t ever think that anyone should be involved too deep. As a person who understand better about yourself, you know that other people also have problems in their mind.
Is this article trying to ask you to be an individualist?
Not at all.

You see, as a human, naturally we need contacts with other people. However, not all contacts would result better for us. They could be worse many times.
At this point, you would see that your role as an individual would play a lot. Whether you would be a good or bad person, the result would depend on what you choose to be.
You sit side by side with your soulmate. Are you sure that she or he’d be able to see what you really see?
I don’t think so.
It’s you. Yourself.


Believe in yourself. That’s a very cliché and easy quote. Honestly, not too easy to do that.
I had once loosing it. I feel like floating anywhere I go. But then I remembered. Those are the times when I must remind myself to trust my own judgments and opinions, to keep my life focused.
Believe it or not, there was no one who could help me but myself!
I heard everyone’s comment, but I didn’t take any of them! All was coming back to me. Only me
.
I stood alone on my way. Tried to look. Nobody even saw me. Should I care about it?
Definitely, not.
There will be challenges to face and changes to make in my life, and it is up to me to accept t
hem.
I began to learn that relationship aren’t contracts and presents aren’t promises.
I began to accept my defeats with my head held up and my eyes opened with the grace of an adult, not the grief of a child.
I learnt to build my roads on today because tomorrows ground is too uncertain for plans.

So, I just plant my own garden and decorate my own soul instead of waiting for so
me one to bring me flowers.
Now I realize that I could be strong and have worth!
That’s the fact that in every single way of lives, we live alone, but not lonely. We have our own soul as our best friend!

No comments

Post a Comment

© deeJourney • Theme by Maira G.